How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in The School of the Cathedral. We are currently accepting 2022-23 online applications!
Don't forget to submit an Inquiry and sign up for an Open House!
Join our Open House on to see Wednesday, March 16, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Come see what our family has to offer to your family. See you then!
Admissions Reminders: October 1 - December 10, 2021 - Priority Admissions begin for families.
October 1, 2021 - Open 2022-23 application portal
October 5, 2021 - Open House
November 11, 2021 - Open House
Admissions Reminders: December 1, 2021 - January 8, 2022 - Reenrollment begins
December 1, 2021 - Re-enrollment begins for current families.
December 4, 2021 - Assessments (December 11 - Snow Date)
December 10, 2021 - Rolling Admissions
January 8, 2022 - Assessments (January 15 - Snow Date)
Mid-January - Priority Admissions decisions finalized
February 1, 2022 - Catholic Schools Week Open House and Response for Priority Admissions due.
To apply for admission at The School of the Cathedral, please start by completing the application above. Please have these documents ready to upload as you apply:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Grades Pre-K 4 Junior Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Pre-First, and 1:
- Most recent report card (if applicable)
- Grades 2 through 8:
- Most recent report card
- Most recent standardized test scores (if applicable)
Should your child be accepted, log back into the application via the button above to complete:
- Emergency Medical Information
After this step, you will be provided a link to set up FACTS, our tuition payment system. Please set up the account as soon as you receive that link, so that you may complete the other documents and steps:
- Immunization Certificate - click on the link and have form ready to upload
- Grandparent Information
- Technology Acceptable Use/Media Release Information
- Student Accident Information
- Health Form - click on the link and have form ready to upload
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at 410-464-4117.