Your contribution to the Annual Fund will enable us to:
- Address the ongoing critical needs for grants and aid for families that require financial assistance to provide their children with a Cathedral education.
- Provide funds to continue the upgrades being made for the school gymnasium, including new window shades and a new sound system.
Our 2017-18 goal is $70,000.
The Cathedral School Community is blessed to have named endowed funds including the Bill and Lisa Stromberg Endowment Fund for Tuition Assistance, the purpose of which is to provide financial assistance to Cathedral’s students. Fifty percent of this year’s Annual Fund ($35,000) will be allocated for the growth of this endowment to ensure the accessibility of a Cathedral education for our families that require assistance for their child to attend Cathedral School.
The school gymnasium at the School of the Cathedral is a multi-purpose area used not only to teach our students about health and athletics, but also for student programming, our annual school musical, admissions events, student assemblies, and more. A number of upgrades have already been completed in the space. The new shades for the gymnasium would be more efficient than the current curtains in that their functionality is much less cumbersome, they would better control the amount of light let into the gym and could easily darken the area for a play or movie, and they would allow for greater energy efficiency by providing a permanent ability to control the temperature from the sun during the warm afternoons. The new sound system, similarly, would benefit the school across programs.
Over the years, The Annual Fund has supported many programs and areas within the school:
- Academic programs
- Athletic programs
- Faculty enrichment- Workshop opportunities
- Computers / Technology
- Classroom supplies: Art, Music, Science and Spanish
- Grounds and landscaping
- Equipment upgrades
- New science lab
- Replaced flooring throughout the hallways
Leadership Gift Clubs
- $5,000 or more - Mary Our Queen Society
- $2,500-$4,999 - Regina Coeli Society
- $1,500-$2,499 - Founder's Guild
- $l,000-$l,499 - Green and Gold Circle
- $500-$999 - Sr. Veronia Society
- $250-$499 - Monsignor Whelan Circle
- $100-$249 - 1871 Club
- $50-$99 - Mulberry Society
YES, I want to join other alumni and friends in supporting the School of the Cathedral.
Please send your check to the School of the Cathedral to support the Annual Fund, or contribute below. All donations are tax-deductible. Thank you!