Spirit Week 2019
SCMOQ Spirit Week Activities
May 13-17, 2019
5/13: America Monday:
- Wear red, white, and blue to support our land of the brave.
- 5th graders - please still wear your regular uniforms, as you will be on a field trip this day (Monday 5/13).
5/14: Tropical Tuesday:
- Are you dreaming of being on vacation somewhere warm? Wear anything tropical or touristy.
- 5th graders - please still wear your regular uniforms, as you will be on another field trip this day (Tuesday 5/14).
5/15: Wacky Wednesday:
- Come dressed in your wackiest wardrobe. Will you wear stripes and plaid together? Polka dots and stars? Surprise us!
5/16: Magnificent Mary Thursday:
- Thursday is a Holy Day and the crowning of Mary at Mass. We ask students to wear clothes that are appropriate for Mass but also for recess and gym. Mary’s color is blue!
- 2nd and 8th graders will be dressed in their First Communion and Sunday best clothes for mass.
5/17: Fan Friday:
- Wear your favorite fan attire: jerseys, college T’s, concert T’s, etc.
- 8th grade needs to be in Winter Uniform for the Leadership Conference but may change afterwards.
- Middle School will participate in a Stars and Stripes game. Bring your Stars and Stripes shirts for the game. The game is during 5th period. Lunch is provided to Middle School for their Stars and Stripes Awards Ceremony.
***Spirit Week is for all students grades K-8. Students may come out of uniform in the theme of the day or just add themed accessories to their uniforms. Please wear/bring sneakers for gym days. Attire must represent our Catholic values.***